As diesel technology becomes increasingly efficient, gums and varnishes are more and more likely to form on fuel injectors and nozzles. This leads to excessive smoke, diminished engine performance, and increased fuel consumption.
BG DFC with Lubricity is a professional-use diesel fuel conditioner that guards fuel system components against rust and corrosion, corrects nozzle buildup, and keeps the fuel system clean. Its lubricity agents prevent the effects of low-sulfur diesel fuel.
• Cleans the entire fuel system
• Controls deposit formation
• Improves combustion and power
• Eliminates injector plunger sticking
• Eliminates nozzle fouling
• Extends injector life
• Reduces exhaust smoke
• Stabilizes fuel in storage
• Prevents corrosion
• Prevents scoring or seizing
BG Diesel Injection Service
BG DFC with Lubricity can be included as part of the BG Diesel Induction Service.